We get a lot of people asking about the layout of the boat, so we have put this short TENGIRRI video tour together to try give people an idea of what it is like. Check out the barrel at the end of the video clip.
Catamarans are well known for their spacious layout and stability at sea. TENGIRRI is certainly no exception to this. TENGIRRI boasts:
- 3 large outdoor deck areas (back-bottom deck, back-top deck, and front of the boat) fully covered from the sun, ideal platforms to chill out, take photos/video and/or take in the scenery.
- Spacious indoor saloon and seated dining area.
- Flat screen TV, stereo, satellite phone and all the toys you need to have fun in the tropics.
- Comfortable sleeping arrangements for 8 guests plus crew in 6 separate cabins: 2 cabins with a double bed in each; 2 cabins with 2 single beds in each; and 2 cabins with 1 single bed in each. Everyone gets their own bed and if you only have 6 onboard everyone gets their own cabin!!
- Safety and comfort of our guests is top priority, so TENGIRRI regularly maintains its mechanical equipment updates and has a comprehensive list of safety equipment. Click Here for a full description of our safety and mechanical equipment.