Tengirri Surf Charters - Booking inclusions
Upon confirmation of your itinerary we'll help assist you with a flight to and from Padang, Indonesia. Below is what your package will include:
- Met on arrival at Padang airport and then, depending on flight arrival time, either taken directly to the harbour to board TENGIRRI or to a transit hotel to relax until TENGIRRI is ready to depart. Note that costs incurred at the transit hotel are not included in package price. Departure time is generally late-afternoon and you will be in the surf during the morning on the day after you arrive in Padang.
- 12 nights spent in air-conditioned accommodation onboard TENGIRRI travelling and surfing some of the various islands in the Mentawais & Telos regions.
- After the 11th FULL day on TENGIRRI we will head back to Padang during the night, arriving in time to catch your flight home on the last day.
- All meals, snacks, water, soft drinks, coffee and tea is included in the price (beer and other alcohol is available at local prices).
- Also included is the use of all equipment and facilities onboard TENGIRRI including dinghy to get you in and out of the line up or to shoot photos from, fishing and snorkelling equipment, DVD player with a huge selection of movies, CD player, magazines, books, ding repair equipment and much more.
- We also have an onboard photo/video service. We have a high quality SLR digital camera, Canon EOS 40D with zoom lenses, to capture all those epic waves, trophy fish, smiles, and good times. Our guide and crew will shoot the photos then you can watch the slideshow that night. We also have a High Definition digital video camera on board. If you bring a USB flash drive we will give you a copy of your photos and a short, professionally edited movie of you surfing – the ultimate trip souvenir. This video/photo service is included in the price of the trip.
- $US3 per person per day Mentawai Government tax is included in the package price.
- We also contribute to and work with Surf Aid International (a non-profit organization working to improve the health of people living on the Sumatran islands). Promotional packages with info about what you can do to help are available upon request.
- Phone calls can be made from the boat at a cost of $US5/minute (incoming calls are free). Email is not available.
- This package also includes the expert knowledge of an experienced Australian skipper and an experienced Australian guide who have been living and surfing in this part of Indo for several years!
For more detailed information on the meals provided, please click here.
If you have any further questions or would like to make a booking, please feel free to contact us for more information.